Semi Ojeleye exploring his draft stock after big year at SMU
Southern Methodist Mustangs junior forward Semi Ojeleye has entered his name into the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, according to Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Ojeleye had a strong season in his first year with SMU. He could benefit from another year of experience as he spent his first two seasons languishing on the bench for the Duke Blue Devils. Ojeleye owns one of the most volatile draft stocks out there as he is ranked anywhere from a top-35 prospect by Draft Express, to 82nd by Chad Ford. He will need a strong combine to secure a first-round pick in the draft.
Ojeleye averaged 19.0 points, 6.9 rebounds and 2.1 three-pointers per game while shooting 49.7 percent from the field and leading Division I with 7.7 win shares.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- SMU will have Malik Milton back in uniform next season April 13th, 2017
- Semi Ojeleye exploring his draft stock after big year at SMU March 23rd, 2017
- SMU gets a monster game from Semi Ojeleye on Friday March 10th, 2017
- Semi Ojeleye drops 26 points in SMU's rout of Tulsa March 3rd, 2017
- Semi Ojeleye has a career night in SMU's win over Temple February 10th, 2017
- SMU's Harry Froling transferring to Marquette January 10th, 2017