Tyler Lydon registers a double-double in Syracuse's loss to Louisville
Syracuse Orange sophomore forward Tyler Lydon scored 17 points with 10 rebounds, one assist, and three steals in Sunday's 88-68 loss to the Louisville Cardinals.
Lydon was a perfect 8-for-8 from the stripe but struggled from long range, making only 1-of-6 three-point tries. Sunday was his seventh double-double of the year but first since January 28. He is averaging 13.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game this season.
The Orange have now lost 4-of-5, jeopardizing their chances of making the field of 68. They are 17-13 and own a 10.0% chance of making the NCAA Tournament, according to our algorithms.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- Tyus Battle will return for his sophomore season at Syracuse March 23rd, 2017
- Syracuse's Tyler Lydon to enter the 2017 NBA Draft March 20th, 2017
- Tyler Lydon registers a double-double in Syracuse's loss to Louisville February 26th, 2017
- John Gillon nails game-winner for Syracuse on Wednesday February 23rd, 2017
- John Gillon explodes for 43 points in Syracuse's overtime win February 2nd, 2017