Eric Mika's monster game guides BYU to upset of Gonzaga
BYU Cougars sophomore forward Eric Mika scored 29 points with 11 rebounds, one assist, two blocks, and one steal in Saturday's victory over the Gonzaga Bulldogs.
Mika was 10-for-14 from the floor and 9-for-13 from the line as the Cougars gave the Bulldogs their first defeat of the season. It was the 11th time Mika attempted at least 10 free-throws in a game. He leads all of college basketball with 270 free-throw attempts this season.
Mika now has 17 double-doubles this year and is averaging 20.2 points and 9.4 rebounds per game this season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft May 18th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has entered the 2017 NBA Draft March 23rd, 2017
- Eric Mika's monster game guides BYU to upset of Gonzaga February 26th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has a dominates San Francisco on Thursday January 13th, 2017