Devin Davis could miss up to three weeks for Houston
Houston Cougars coach Kelvin Sampson told reporters that senior forward Devin Davis could miss the next two-to-three weeks with a hand injury, according to Joseph Duarte of the Houston Chronicle.
Davis suffered a deep cut on his finger, that required stitches, in Tuesday's game against the Arkansas Razorbacks. The team's training staff is worried there might be ligament damage. If there is damage, Davis will be out until December 21, at the earliest, if not longer.
Through eight games, Davis is averaging 11.1 points and 6.5 rebounds in only 21 minutes per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Rob Gray scores 17 points in Houston's loss on Thursday March 2nd, 2017
- Houston's Rob Gray has a modest night versus East Carolina January 12th, 2017
- Devin Davis could miss up to three weeks for Houston December 8th, 2016