Nets, Suns swap Darrell Arthur, Jared Dudley
The Brooklyn Nets have agreed to trade forward/center Darrell Arthur to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for guard/forward Jared Dudley and a 2021 second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Nets acquired Arthur from the Denver Nuggets last weekend. He will be bought out of his $7.4 million contract, per Woj, who adds that Dudley may face the same fate. Arthur, 30, has been limited to 60 games over the past two seasons due to injury.
Arthur averaged 7.4 minutes in 19 games for the Suns last season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021