Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap
The Denver Nuggets have traded forwards Kenneth Faried and Darrell Arthur, along with a 2019 first and second round pick in exchange for Isaiah Whitehead, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The move is a straight salary dump for Denver as they unload Faried's 13.8M deal plus Arthur's $7.5M into the Nets' cap space. The first-round pick is 1-12 protected and will likely convey to Brooklyn next year. No word on if the Nets' plan to keep Faried or buy him out.
Faried averaged 5.9 points and 4.8 rebounds in 14.5 minutes per game with Denver last season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021