Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons
The Detroit Pistons and guard Glenn Robinson III have agreed to a two-year, $8.3M deal, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Robinson struggled last season after suffering an ankle injury early in the year. The 2017 Slam Dunk Contest winner could be a bargain for Detroit if he stays healthy.
Robinson averaged 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 20.7 minutes per game in 2016-17 but suited up for just 23 games last season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019