Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons
The Detroit Pistons and guard Glenn Robinson III have agreed to a two-year, $8.3M deal, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Robinson struggled last season after suffering an ankle injury early in the year. The 2017 Slam Dunk Contest winner could be a bargain for Detroit if he stays healthy.
Robinson averaged 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 20.7 minutes per game in 2016-17 but suited up for just 23 games last season.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Langston Galloway returns to the Detroit bench versus Boston February 13th, 2019
- Luke Kennard joins the Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Andre Drummond drops season-high 32 points, Detroit defeats Wizards February 12th, 2019
- Pistons officially sign Wayne Ellington on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Andre Drummond powers Detroit with 29 points, 20 rebounds Friday February 9th, 2019
- Langston Galloway joins the Pistons' starting lineup Friday night February 8th, 2019