Glenn Robinson III agrees to a two-year deal with the Pistons
The Detroit Pistons and guard Glenn Robinson III have agreed to a two-year, $8.3M deal, per Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports.
Robinson struggled last season after suffering an ankle injury early in the year. The 2017 Slam Dunk Contest winner could be a bargain for Detroit if he stays healthy.
Robinson averaged 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 20.7 minutes per game in 2016-17 but suited up for just 23 games last season.
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- Blake Griffin leads Pistons past Raptors with 30 points, 12 boards November 15th, 2018
- Pistons' Bruce Brown moving back to bench Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) returns to Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Bullock (ankle) a game-time decision on Wednesday November 7th, 2018
- Pistons' Langston Galloway goes for 21 points, 9 boards in overtime loss November 6th, 2018
- Blake Griffin posts 24 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists in Pistons' win November 6th, 2018