The Chicago Bulls select Wendell Carter Jr. with the seventh pick of the 2018 NBA Draft
Duke forward Wendell Carter Jr. has been selected by the Chicago Bulls with the seventh overall pick of the 2018 NBA Draft.
Carter was top-five in defensive rating in the ACC. The Bulls need all the help they can get on defense, as their 109.1 team defensive rating was third worst in the league during the 2017-18 season.
The 6'10", 259-pound Carter averaged a well-balanced 13.5 points and 9.1 rebounds in his freshman season at Duke.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Walt Lemon Jr. to come off the Chicago bench Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to start for the Bulls Tuesday, Walt Lemon to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Ryan Arcidiacono starting for the Bulls Tuesday, Rawle Alkins to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Bulls starting Rawle Alkins on Saturday April 6th, 2019