The Chicago Bulls select Wendell Carter Jr. with the seventh pick of the 2018 NBA Draft
Duke forward Wendell Carter Jr. has been selected by the Chicago Bulls with the seventh overall pick of the 2018 NBA Draft.
Carter was top-five in defensive rating in the ACC. The Bulls need all the help they can get on defense, as their 109.1 team defensive rating was third worst in the league during the 2017-18 season.
The 6'10", 259-pound Carter averaged a well-balanced 13.5 points and 9.1 rebounds in his freshman season at Duke.
- Victor Oladipo double-doubles for Pacers in return December 13th, 2018
- John Wall scores 34 with 13 assists, 6 rebounds in Wizards' loss December 13th, 2018
- Kings' Nemanja Bjelica scores 25 in victory over Timberwolves December 13th, 2018
- Joel Embiid has 33 points, 17 boards, 6 assists in 76ers' loss to Nets December 13th, 2018
- Anthony Davis propels Pelicans past Thunder with season-high 44 points, 18 boards December 13th, 2018
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Chicago's Bobby Portis will play with a minutes restriction on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn expected to play 20-24 minutes with the second unit on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis will play on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (knee) will return on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Chicago's Bobby Portis (knee) ruled out on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Bobby Portis (MCL) upgraded to doubtful for Bulls Friday December 6th, 2018