The Chicago Bulls select Wendell Carter Jr. with the seventh pick of the 2018 NBA Draft
Duke forward Wendell Carter Jr. has been selected by the Chicago Bulls with the seventh overall pick of the 2018 NBA Draft.
Carter was top-five in defensive rating in the ACC. The Bulls need all the help they can get on defense, as their 109.1 team defensive rating was third worst in the league during the 2017-18 season.
The 6'10", 259-pound Carter averaged a well-balanced 13.5 points and 9.1 rebounds in his freshman season at Duke.
- Warriors' Damian Jones will remain starter, Steve Kerr says October 17th, 2018
- Mavericks' Harrison Barnes hopeful to play Saturday October 17th, 2018
- Myles Turner (ankle) cleared for Pacers' opener Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) won't play on Wednesday for Cleveland October 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance (ankle) ruled out for opener October 17th, 2018
- Ben Simmons shines for 76ers with 19 points, 15 rebounds, 8 assists October 17th, 2018
- Wendell Carter Jr. will start for Bulls Thursday in NBA debut October 17th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Bulls rescind qualifying offer on David Nwaba July 12th, 2018
- Bulls to match Kings' $78M offer sheet to Zach LaVine July 7th, 2018
- Zach LaVine signs four-year, $80 million offer sheet with Kings July 6th, 2018