The Chicago Bulls select Wendell Carter Jr. with the seventh pick of the 2018 NBA Draft
Duke forward Wendell Carter Jr. has been selected by the Chicago Bulls with the seventh overall pick of the 2018 NBA Draft.
Carter was top-five in defensive rating in the ACC. The Bulls need all the help they can get on defense, as their 109.1 team defensive rating was third worst in the league during the 2017-18 season.
The 6'10", 259-pound Carter averaged a well-balanced 13.5 points and 9.1 rebounds in his freshman season at Duke.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Kris Dunn not on Bulls injury report for Friday February 21st, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) ruled out for Bulls versus Grizzlies, Ryan Arcidiacono to start February 13th, 2019
- Bulls starting Ryan Arcidiacono at point guard on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) questionable for Bulls Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points in Bulls' win Friday February 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) will start against the Nets Friday February 8th, 2019