Andre Iguodala (leg) is reportedly pain-free, could play in Game 3 for Warriors
Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala (leg) has been "pain-free" over the last few days and plans to return sometime during the NBA Finals.
Iguodala said after Game 2 that he is going to try to play in Game 3 Wednesday, but that may be more up to the team trainers than it is to Iguodala. The swingman has been out since Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals, but he was able to get through a workout with some sprinting on Saturday prior to Game 2. If Iggy is able to make a return Wednesday, Kevon Looney and Nick Young would lose out on some playing time.
If Iguodala is able to play on Wednesday, our models project him for 19.8 FanDuel points across 25.7 minutes in Game 3.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (rest) out for Miami Sunday night May 16th, 2021