Warriors list Klay Thompson (ankle) as questionable for Game 2 on Sunday
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (ankle) is listed as questionable to play on Sunday in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Thompson hurt his ankle in Game 1 and was seen with a noticeable limp on Saturday. While the guard insists he will play, the team appears to be a bit more cautious. Nick Young and Shaun Livingston would see an increase in playing time if Thompson was unable to go.
Thompson has averaged 20.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 3.3 three-pointers per game this postseason.
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021