Andre Iguodala (leg) listed as out for Warriors in Game 1
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (leg) is listed as out for Game 1 against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.
The Warriors released an official statement saying that Iguodala is making progress but there's still some pain and swelling from the left lateral leg contusion/bone bruise he suffered in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The 34-year-old veteran will be re-evaluated again before Game 2. Kevon Looney figures to draw another start and there should be more minutes for Nick Young, Jordan Bell, and Shaun Livingston.
Iguodala is averaging 7.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.4 steals in 27.5 minutes per game this postseason.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (rest) out for Miami Sunday night May 16th, 2021