LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 44 points on 17-for-28 shooting Monday, to go with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 7 turnovers in Cleveland’s 111-102 victory over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
James is well on his way to winning MVP honors for the Eastern Conference Finals if the Cavs can complete the comeback. He is averaging 32.0 points per game in this series, and his 33.7 postseason points per game leads all players. Cleveland will need another herculean effort from James if they want to win Game 5 on the road Wednesday.
Our early models for Wednesday project James for 53.5 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Derrick White moved to the Spurs' bench on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay starting against Golden State on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Golden State's Draymond Green (toe) will not play on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) ruled out on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) misses practice on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Grizzlies' JaMychal Green (jaw) expected to play with minutes limit on Sunday November 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo to undergo hand surgery, timetable still 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- LeBron James scores season-high 44 in Lakers' win, climbs to 5th all-time November 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo fractures hand in Lakers' win, expected to miss 3-5 weeks November 15th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (ankle) will play on Saturday for Los Angeles November 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) questionable to play against the Kings on Saturday November 9th, 2018
- Tyson Chandler clears waivers, officially signs with Lakers November 6th, 2018