LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 44 points on 17-for-28 shooting Monday, to go with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 7 turnovers in Cleveland’s 111-102 victory over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
James is well on his way to winning MVP honors for the Eastern Conference Finals if the Cavs can complete the comeback. He is averaging 32.0 points per game in this series, and his 33.7 postseason points per game leads all players. Cleveland will need another herculean effort from James if they want to win Game 5 on the road Wednesday.
Our early models for Wednesday project James for 53.5 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Lakers ink Rajon Rondo to one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018