LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James scored 44 points on 17-for-28 shooting Monday, to go with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 7 turnovers in Cleveland’s 111-102 victory over the Boston Celtics on Monday.
James is well on his way to winning MVP honors for the Eastern Conference Finals if the Cavs can complete the comeback. He is averaging 32.0 points per game in this series, and his 33.7 postseason points per game leads all players. Cleveland will need another herculean effort from James if they want to win Game 5 on the road Wednesday.
Our early models for Wednesday project James for 53.5 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) out on Tuesday for Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) questionable for Lakers Tuesday February 12th, 2019