Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is joining the starting lineup for game 3 versus the Boston Celtics.
The Bucks are looking to avoid falling into a 0-3 hole on Friday and smartly have added the reigning Rookie of the Year to the starting five. Brogdon has shot well in the series, going 11-for-20 for an average of 13.0 points in 25.5 minutes per game. Tony Snell heads to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 21.3 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes in Game 3.
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 6 by Golden State May 26th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 22 in Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 32 points in Bucks' Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7 April 27th, 2018
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018