Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is joining the starting lineup for game 3 versus the Boston Celtics.
The Bucks are looking to avoid falling into a 0-3 hole on Friday and smartly have added the reigning Rookie of the Year to the starting five. Brogdon has shot well in the series, going 11-for-20 for an average of 13.0 points in 25.5 minutes per game. Tony Snell heads to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 21.3 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes in Game 3.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018