Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is joining the starting lineup for game 3 versus the Boston Celtics.
The Bucks are looking to avoid falling into a 0-3 hole on Friday and smartly have added the reigning Rookie of the Year to the starting five. Brogdon has shot well in the series, going 11-for-20 for an average of 13.0 points in 25.5 minutes per game. Tony Snell heads to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 21.3 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes in Game 3.
- Jamal Crawford (knee) ruled out again for Suns Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Allen Crabbe (knee) out on Friday for Brooklyn January 17th, 2019
- Nets' Jared Dudley (hamstring) to miss fourth straight game Friday January 17th, 2019
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson coming off bench in London January 17th, 2019
- Lance Thomas to come off Knicks' bench on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Luke Kornet starting for Knicks on Thursday, Lance Thomas to come off bench January 17th, 2019
- Ersan Ilyasova playing with Milwaukee's second unit on Sunday January 13th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) to return for Bucks Sunday after one-game absence January 13th, 2019
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (hip, quad) probable for Sunday's game against Atlanta January 12th, 2019
- D.J. Wilson (hip) available to play for Milwaukee Friday January 11th, 2019
- Bucks starting Ersan Ilyasova against Washington on Friday January 11th, 2019
- Eric Bledsoe (hamstring) will play on Friday for Milwaukee January 11th, 2019