Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is joining the starting lineup for game 3 versus the Boston Celtics.
The Bucks are looking to avoid falling into a 0-3 hole on Friday and smartly have added the reigning Rookie of the Year to the starting five. Brogdon has shot well in the series, going 11-for-20 for an average of 13.0 points in 25.5 minutes per game. Tony Snell heads to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 21.3 FanDuel points in 27.1 minutes in Game 3.
- Nets' Caris LeVert continues to impress with 19 point peformance on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Celtics' Aron Baynes (hamstring) will not return on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Minnesota's Josh Okogie starting on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Ben Simmons (back) will not return for Philadelphia on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Knicks' Kevin Knox (leg) will not return on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) available on Saturday for Phoenix October 20th, 2018
- Pelicans claim Tim Frazier off waivers on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Brook Lopez reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Bucks July 9th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova returning to Bucks for three-years, $21M July 1st, 2018
- Bucks extend qualifying offer to Jabari Parker June 29th, 2018