Paul George drops 36 with 8 triples in Thunder's Game 1 win
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 36 points and made 8 three-pointers in Sunday's 116-108 win over the Utah Jazz.
As OKC took Game 1 to lead off the series, George got off to a great start. In 36 minutes, he was 13-of-20 from the floor and 8-for-11 from three. He also managed seven rebounds and a steal. Keep a close eye on him, though, as George left the game late with a hip and/or back issue.
Projected for 37.4 FanDuel points, George totaled 43.4 FD points at a cost of $7,900. We project him for 38.6 FD points in Game 2 on Wednesday.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Thunder reportedly acquire Dennis Schroder from Hawks for Melo July 19th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony reportedly traded from Thunder to Hawks, will be waived July 19th, 2018