Paul George drops 36 with 8 triples in Thunder's Game 1 win
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 36 points and made 8 three-pointers in Sunday's 116-108 win over the Utah Jazz.
As OKC took Game 1 to lead off the series, George got off to a great start. In 36 minutes, he was 13-of-20 from the floor and 8-for-11 from three. He also managed seven rebounds and a steal. Keep a close eye on him, though, as George left the game late with a hip and/or back issue.
Projected for 37.4 FanDuel points, George totaled 43.4 FD points at a cost of $7,900. We project him for 38.6 FD points in Game 2 on Wednesday.
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Raptors reportedly land Kawhi Leonard from Spurs in exchange for DeMar DeRozan July 18th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard may participate in Team USA minicamp July 17th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Report: Thunder expected to part ways with Carmelo Anthony July 6th, 2018
- Nerlens Noel agrees to a two-year deal with Thunder July 2nd, 2018
- Paul George re-signs with the Thunder for $137M July 1st, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Paul George says he will opt out of contract with Thunder June 28th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony opts into player option for 2018-19 June 25th, 2018