Paul George drops 36 with 8 triples in Thunder's Game 1 win
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 36 points and made 8 three-pointers in Sunday's 116-108 win over the Utah Jazz.
As OKC took Game 1 to lead off the series, George got off to a great start. In 36 minutes, he was 13-of-20 from the floor and 8-for-11 from three. He also managed seven rebounds and a steal. Keep a close eye on him, though, as George left the game late with a hip and/or back issue.
Projected for 37.4 FanDuel points, George totaled 43.4 FD points at a cost of $7,900. We project him for 38.6 FD points in Game 2 on Wednesday.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019