Paul George drops 36 with 8 triples in Thunder's Game 1 win
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 36 points and made 8 three-pointers in Sunday's 116-108 win over the Utah Jazz.
As OKC took Game 1 to lead off the series, George got off to a great start. In 36 minutes, he was 13-of-20 from the floor and 8-for-11 from three. He also managed seven rebounds and a steal. Keep a close eye on him, though, as George left the game late with a hip and/or back issue.
Projected for 37.4 FanDuel points, George totaled 43.4 FD points at a cost of $7,900. We project him for 38.6 FD points in Game 2 on Wednesday.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Paul George scores season-high 47 to lead Thunder comeback December 6th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook posts 21 points, 15 rebounds, 17 assists for Thunder December 6th, 2018
- Alex Abrines will come off the Thunder bench on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Terrance Ferguson replaces Alex Abrines in Thunder lineup Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (knee) sidelined for at least six more weeks November 30th, 2018
- Jerami Grant scores 21 with 5 rebounds, 4 blocks for Thunder November 29th, 2018