Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown is unlikely to play in Wednesday's season finale versus the Brooklyn Nets.
Brown, Jayson Tatum and Marcus Morris will all suit up for Wednesday's game, but will most likely not see any action. Jabari Bird and Abdel Nader will enter the starting lineup in the two and three spots.
Through 70 games, Brown averaged 14.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 30.7 minutes per game this season.
- Tristan Thompson (foot) ruled out for Cavaliers Friday January 18th, 2019
- Suns' Mikal Bridges posts 15 points, 5 rebounds, 4 dimes in loss January 18th, 2019
- Josh Hart double-doubles, Lakers thwart Thunder in overtime January 18th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry comes close to triple-double in Toronto victory January 18th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam double-doubles with 5 dimes, sinks game-winner for Toronto January 18th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma scores 32 with 8 boards, 7 triples as Lakers beat Thunder January 18th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving scores 27 with career-high 18 assists as Celtics defeat Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (illness) back in Celtics' first unit versus Raptors after one-game absence January 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Aron Baynes (hand) will play in Wednesday's game against Toronto January 16th, 2019
- Boston's Marcus Smart (illness) officially available on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving (quad) will play for Boston on Wednesday January 16th, 2019
- Boston's Aron Baynes (hand) expected to play Wednesday January 16th, 2019