Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown is unlikely to play in Wednesday's season finale versus the Brooklyn Nets.
Brown, Jayson Tatum and Marcus Morris will all suit up for Wednesday's game, but will most likely not see any action. Jabari Bird and Abdel Nader will enter the starting lineup in the two and three spots.
Through 70 games, Brown averaged 14.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 30.7 minutes per game this season.
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 6 by Golden State May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown drops 23 points as Celtics cruise in Game 1 win May 14th, 2018