Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown is unlikely to play in Wednesday's season finale versus the Brooklyn Nets.
Brown, Jayson Tatum and Marcus Morris will all suit up for Wednesday's game, but will most likely not see any action. Jabari Bird and Abdel Nader will enter the starting lineup in the two and three spots.
Through 70 games, Brown averaged 14.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 30.7 minutes per game this season.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018