John Wall (rest) will sit out Wizards' regular season finale, Tomas Satoransky is starting
Washington Wizards guard John Wall (rest) will not play Wednesday against the Orlando Magic.
The Wizards will hold Wall out on the final day of the regular season, and Tomas Satoransky is taking over starting point guard duties. Satoransky and Bradley Beal both get solid fantasy bumps with this news.
Wall will finish the regular season averaging 41.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 6 by Golden State May 26th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kelly Oubre getting the start for Washington in Game 6 with Otto Porter out April 27th, 2018
- Otto Porter (leg procedure) out indefinitely for Wizards April 27th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter (leg) misses shootaround, questionable for Game 6 April 27th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter dealing with bone contusion in left leg April 26th, 2018
- Otto Porter still bothered by leg issue as Wizards prepare for Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- John Wall comes up just shy of triple-double in Wizards' loss April 25th, 2018