Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Andrew Harrison (wrist) has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Harrison hasn't played since March 26 and with the Grizzlies tanking there is little chance Harrison plays again this season. MaShon Brooks has been fantastic lately, and he should continue to have the ball in his hands. Wayne Selden, Mario Chalmers, and Kobi Simmons should also see more playing time.
Harrison is averaging 19.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019