James Johnson (ankle) will play Friday for Miami
Miami Heat forward James Johnson will play against the New York Knicks, reports Manny Navarro of the Miami Herald.
Johnson sat out on Wednesday with an ankle injury, but that had a lot to do with the Heat locking up a playoff berth and resting some players. He should be okay to resume his normal workload tonight as he replaces Luke Babbitt in the starting lineup.
At $6,500, Johnson is projected for 29.8 FanDuel points on the road at The Garden.
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Washington's John Wall 'going to wait until next season' despite additional recovery time April 16th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Kelan Martin (ankle) out Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Kelan Martin (ankle) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Naz Reid turns in double-double with full line March 4th, 2020
- Woj: Timberwolves reportedly agree to contract buyout with Allen Crabbe on Saturday February 29th, 2020
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell starting on Monday, Jordan McLaughlin to bench February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin playing with Minnesota's second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020