Luke Babbitt enters starting lineup for Miami on Wednesday in place of James Johnson (ankle)
Miami Heat small forward Luke Babbitt is starting on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
James Johnson (ankle), Goran Dragic (ankle) and Dwyane Wade (wrist) are all out, so Babbitt will join Tyler Johnson, Rodney McGruder, Josh Richardson, and Hassan Whiteside in the first unit as Miami battles the Hawks in the second half of a back-to-back set. He's played once -- for 2 minutes -- in the past six games.
numberFire's models project Babbitt to score 8.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,500 on Wednesday.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020