Damian Lillard (ankle) reportedly expected to miss Trail Blazers' game on Thursday
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (ankle) is day-to-day with a left ankle injury and not expected to play in Thursday's game against the Houston Rockets, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
Lillard injured his ankle on Tuesday and the Trail Blazers are essentially locked into the number-three seed in the Western Conference, so they're going to play it safe. After Thursday, Portland's next game is on Saturday in San Antonio versus the Spurs. Shabazz Napier will likely start in Lillard's absence and C.J. McCollum may pick up some work on offense.
Lillard is averaging 43.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018