Damian Lillard (ankle) reportedly expected to miss Trail Blazers' game on Thursday
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (ankle) is day-to-day with a left ankle injury and not expected to play in Thursday's game against the Houston Rockets, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
Lillard injured his ankle on Tuesday and the Trail Blazers are essentially locked into the number-three seed in the Western Conference, so they're going to play it safe. After Thursday, Portland's next game is on Saturday in San Antonio versus the Spurs. Shabazz Napier will likely start in Lillard's absence and C.J. McCollum may pick up some work on offense.
Lillard is averaging 43.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Trail Blazers reportedly sign Enes Kanter on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Jake Layman has career-high 4 blocks with 17 points in Trail Blazers' loss February 12th, 2019
- Skal Labissiere active on Sunday for Portland February 10th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 30 with full line as Trail Blazers overcome Spurs February 8th, 2019
- Jake Layman scores season-high 25 off Portland's bench February 6th, 2019
- Rodney Hood to be inactive for Blazers on Tuesday February 5th, 2019