Damian Lillard (ankle) reportedly expected to miss Trail Blazers' game on Thursday
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (ankle) is day-to-day with a left ankle injury and not expected to play in Thursday's game against the Houston Rockets, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
Lillard injured his ankle on Tuesday and the Trail Blazers are essentially locked into the number-three seed in the Western Conference, so they're going to play it safe. After Thursday, Portland's next game is on Saturday in San Antonio versus the Spurs. Shabazz Napier will likely start in Lillard's absence and C.J. McCollum may pick up some work on offense.
Lillard is averaging 43.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018