Suns' Tyler Ulis draws start against Golden State on Sunday
Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis will start against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, in place of Elfrid Payton (left knee tendinopathy).
Ulis has gone off in place of Payton, who had a big game on March 24th and has played just 14.7 minutes since then. Ulis is a good source of assists and three-pointers, and should rack up a bundle of points in all formats. There is no timetable for Payton's return.
Ulis has seen between 30 and 38 minutes in each of his last three games in relief of Payton, averaging 35.3 FanDuel points in those games.
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019