Warriors say Klay Thompson (thumb) could play Saturday
Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says he hopes guard Klay Thompson (thumb) can make a return on Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Thompson has missed the last seven games with a fractured right thumb, but it looks like he is close to a return. The Warriors have a Saturday-Sunday back-to-back this weekend. They play in Sacramento on Saturday and return home to play the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Thompson could suit up for one or both of those games.
Thompson is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Luc Mbah a Moute will be in the Rockets' rotation for Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala not expected to play in Game 7 for Warriors on Monday May 27th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) ruled out for Game 6 by Golden State May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018