Warriors say Klay Thompson (thumb) could play Saturday
Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says he hopes guard Klay Thompson (thumb) can make a return on Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Thompson has missed the last seven games with a fractured right thumb, but it looks like he is close to a return. The Warriors have a Saturday-Sunday back-to-back this weekend. They play in Sacramento on Saturday and return home to play the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Thompson could suit up for one or both of those games.
Thompson is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018
- JaVale McGee signs with Lakers on one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Kevin Durant re-signs with the Warriors for two years, $61.5M July 1st, 2018
- Woj: Warriors, Steve Kerr finalizing contract extension June 30th, 2018