Warriors say Klay Thompson (thumb) could play Saturday
Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says he hopes guard Klay Thompson (thumb) can make a return on Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Thompson has missed the last seven games with a fractured right thumb, but it looks like he is close to a return. The Warriors have a Saturday-Sunday back-to-back this weekend. They play in Sacramento on Saturday and return home to play the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Thompson could suit up for one or both of those games.
Thompson is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Deandre Ayton hauls in 17 rebounds as Suns fall to Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Otto Porter records double-double as Wizards narrowly top Knicks January 17th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler drops 27 as 76ers blow past Pacers January 17th, 2019
- Joel Embiid puts up second-straight double-double in 76ers win January 17th, 2019
- Gary Harris (hamstring) will play for Nuggets on Thursday January 17th, 2019
- Will Barton (personal) out for Nuggets on Thursday night January 17th, 2019
- Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) expected to play on Friday January 16th, 2019
- Klay Thompson turns in 31 points with 5 treys as Warriors demolish Nuggets January 16th, 2019
- Kerr: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) "on track" to play Friday for Warriors January 15th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala accumulates 6 points, 7 boards, 6 dimes, 3 steals for Warriors January 14th, 2019
- Stephen Curry sizzles for season-high 48 points, 11 triples in Warriors' win January 14th, 2019
- Shaun Livingston (knee) will play Friday for Golden State January 11th, 2019