Warriors say Klay Thompson (thumb) could play Saturday
Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr says he hopes guard Klay Thompson (thumb) can make a return on Saturday against the Sacramento Kings.
Thompson has missed the last seven games with a fractured right thumb, but it looks like he is close to a return. The Warriors have a Saturday-Sunday back-to-back this weekend. They play in Sacramento on Saturday and return home to play the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Thompson could suit up for one or both of those games.
Thompson is averaging 30.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Pacers' Myles Turner (ankle) misses Saturday's practice October 13th, 2018
- Knicks will reportedly waive Joakim Noah on Saturday October 13th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay downplays heel injury October 13th, 2018
- Kevin Knox will start for the Knicks on opening night, coach says October 13th, 2018
- Bryn Forbes starting for Spurs at point guard October 12th, 2018
- Hawks' John Collins (ankle) sidelined at least 10 days October 12th, 2018
- Draymond Green (knee) expected to be ready for Warriors' opener October 10th, 2018
- Warriors expected to go with a 'center by committee' to start the season October 9th, 2018
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) could sit out the rest of the preseason October 9th, 2018
- Woj: Warriors to sign Jonas Jerebko July 7th, 2018
- Warriors re-sign Kevon Looney July 4th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins has agreed to a one-year, $5.3 million deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2018