Lonzo Ball diagnosed with knee contusion, questionable for Lakers on Friday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball has a left knee contusion, an MRI confirmed on Thursday.
Ball is questionable for Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks, so even though this is the same knee that cost him time earlier this season, he avoided any structural damage and is dealing with a relatively minor issue. Alex Caruso, Tyler Ennis, and Josh Hart (hand) -- if he's cleared -- will pick up extra minutes if Ball is ruled out.
Lonzo is averaging 34.0 FanDuel during his inaugural campaign, with 10.2 points, 6.9 rebounds, 7.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 1.7 treys per game.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021