Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) will have precautionary MRI
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball (bruised left knee) will have a precautionary MRI on Thursday.
Ball made an early exit during Wednesday's 103-93 win over the Dallas Mavericks after banging knees with Dirk Nowitzki, but he's not concerned. “I think it’s just a bruise to the back of my knee and I should be OK," the rookie said. If he can't play against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, look for Alex Caruso and Tyler Ennis to be more involved. Josh Hart (hand) may also return.
Lonzo is averaging 34.0 FanDuel during his inaugural campaign, with 10.2 points, 6.9 rebounds, 7.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 1.7 treys per game.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021