Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris scored 17 points (5-for-14 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 2 3-pointers, and 1 steal in 29.8 minutes of Sunday's 108-89 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans.
Morris went 2-for-4 from beyond the arc but struggled from the field overall again, as he's now a combined 9-for-29 (31.0 percent) over the last two games. Boston hosts the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday.
Morris scored 27.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, compared to his average of 22.1 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) expected to miss 4-6 weeks January 20th, 2019
- Spurs' Demar DeRozan (ankle) officially starting in Sunday's matchup against the Clippers January 20th, 2019
- San Antonio's Pau Gasol playing off the bench on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Clippers starting Patrick Beverley for injured Danilo Gallinari in Sunday's game against the Spurs January 20th, 2019
- Marcin Gortat playing with the Clippers' second unit on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Clippers starting Montrezl Harrell at center on Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Terry Rozier grabs 11 boards in Celtics' Saturday win January 20th, 2019
- Gordon Hayward (personal) ruled out Saturday for Boston January 19th, 2019
- Marcus Smart scores 20 points points in Celtics' win on Friday January 19th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving scores 38 points with 11 assists for Boston on Friday January 19th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving scores 27 with career-high 18 assists as Celtics defeat Raptors January 17th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (illness) back in Celtics' first unit versus Raptors after one-game absence January 16th, 2019