Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris scored 17 points (5-for-14 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 2 3-pointers, and 1 steal in 29.8 minutes of Sunday's 108-89 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans.
Morris went 2-for-4 from beyond the arc but struggled from the field overall again, as he's now a combined 9-for-29 (31.0 percent) over the last two games. Boston hosts the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday.
Morris scored 27.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, compared to his average of 22.1 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Marcus Smart reportedly signs with Celtics for 4 years, $52 million July 19th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (leg) undergoes surgery to remove plate, screws May 31st, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Jayson Tatum scores 24, leads Celtics to 3-2 series advantage May 24th, 2018
- Aron Baynes starting for Celtics, Marcus Morris to bench in Game 5 May 23rd, 2018