Marcus Morris scores 17 points with 6 rebounds in Celtics' loss
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris scored 17 points (5-for-14 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 2 3-pointers, and 1 steal in 29.8 minutes of Sunday's 108-89 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans.
Morris went 2-for-4 from beyond the arc but struggled from the field overall again, as he's now a combined 9-for-29 (31.0 percent) over the last two games. Boston hosts the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday.
Morris scored 27.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, compared to his average of 22.1 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Terry Rozier scores 23 to help Celtics take a 2-0 series lead April 18th, 2018
- Al Horford stuffs statsheet as Celtics win Game 1 in OT April 15th, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (thumb) could reportedly return for Game 7 April 15th, 2018
- Marcus Morris unlikely to play for Celtics on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown (rest) not expected to play in Celtics' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (rest) will dress, unlikely to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018