Tobias Harris regresses a bit in Clippers' loss
Los Angeles Clippers forward Tobias Harris scored 11 points (5-of-14 field goals, 1-of-4 3-pointers) with 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 2 turnovers in 35.6 minutes of Sunday's 122-109 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Harris scored at least 21 points in six of the seven previous games heading into Sunday, but he couldn't get it going in the loss, failing to make at least 40.0 percent of his shots for the first time since February 27. Look for Harris to bounce back versus the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday.
After scoring 40.0-plus in back-to-back games, Harris scored 21.6. FanDuel points on Sunday, compared to his average of 31.4 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) tactful on Game 5 status April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Greg Monroe to come off 76ers' bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) available for Philadelphia in Game 4 on Saturday April 20th, 2019