Tobias Harris regresses a bit in Clippers' loss
Los Angeles Clippers forward Tobias Harris scored 11 points (5-of-14 field goals, 1-of-4 3-pointers) with 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 2 turnovers in 35.6 minutes of Sunday's 122-109 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Harris scored at least 21 points in six of the seven previous games heading into Sunday, but he couldn't get it going in the loss, failing to make at least 40.0 percent of his shots for the first time since February 27. Look for Harris to bounce back versus the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday.
After scoring 40.0-plus in back-to-back games, Harris scored 21.6. FanDuel points on Sunday, compared to his average of 31.4 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute signs one-year deal with the Clippers July 9th, 2018
- Avery Bradley agrees to sign with Clippers on a two-year deal July 3rd, 2018
- Mike Scott agrees to one-year deal with Clippers July 2nd, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan signing a one-year deal with the Mavericks July 1st, 2018
- Warriors to explore chances of signing DeAndre Jordan June 30th, 2018