Kevin Love (hand) listed as questionable Monday for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (hand) is listed as questionable for Monday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Love was initially targeting March 23 as his return date, but with the Cavs banged up in the frontcourt, it looks like he has a chance to make his return a little earlier. If that's the case, Jeff Green and Ante Zizic would see fewer minutes.
Love is averaging 32.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) available and starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kevin Love to rest for Cavaliers Wednesday in last game before break February 13th, 2019