Kemba Walker scores 24 points with 6 treys in Hornets' victory
Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker scored 24 points (6-of-14 field goals, 6-of-10 3-pointers) with 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 34.6 minutes of Thursday's 129-117 win over the Atlanta Hawks.
Walker also went 6-for-6 at the free throw line and appears to have bounced back after a couple of clunkers last week. He's handed out at least 7 assists in three straight contests and will look to keep it going on Saturday versus the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden.
Kemba scored 41.8 FanDuel points on Thursday, compared to his average of 37.7 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Marvin Williams (foot) out for Hornets' regular-season finale April 10th, 2019
- Cody Zeller not playing for Charlotte Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist available to play Wednesday for the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Marvin Williams (foot) officially ruled out for Charlotte Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Nicolas Batum starting for Hornets Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) ruled out for Hornets Sunday versus Pistons April 7th, 2019