Luke Babbitt replaces Josh Richardson (ankle) as Heat face Kings
Miami Heat small forward Luke Babbitt is starting on Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings in place of Josh Richardson (ankle).
Babbitt has been a DNP-CD in two of the past three games and he's totaled 16 minutes in the last two games where he did play. Unless he catches fire from deep, Babbitt probably won't see much additional run. Rodney McGruder figures to be the biggest beneficiary from Richardson's absence.
numberFire's models project Babbitt to score 3.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,500 on Wednesday.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020