Ryan Anderson (hip) ruled out for Rockets on Thursday, nearing return
Houston Rockets forward/center Ryan Anderson (hip) will not play against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Anderson hasn't played since February 25 but head coach Mike D'Antoni said he's getting close and that Saturday's matchup with the New Orleans Pelicans is on the table for a potential return. Brandan Wright (knee) is also still on the shelf, meaning Trevor Ariza should continue to benefit, as well as Luc Mbah a Moute and P.J. Tucker.
Anderson is averaging 19.2 FanDuel points per game this season. Over the remainder of the year, numberFire's models project him to record 12.4 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.9 3-pointers per contest.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021