Hornets' Kemba Walker tallies 22 points and 7 assists on Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker had 22 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, and 1 steal in 39 minutes against the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday.
Walker had a solid performance, but the Hornets lost for the sixth time in their last seven games. For the month of March, Walker has averaged 19.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 6.0 assists in 36.8 minutes a game. Charlotte gets the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday.
Walker's performance led to 36.1 FanDuel points, hovering right around his average output this season (37.6).
- Jazz lean on Rudy Gobert for defense, double-double in Game 3 win April 22nd, 2018
- Joe Ingles nails 21 points for Utah in Game 3 triumph April 22nd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio posts triple-double for Jazz in win April 22nd, 2018
- Utah's Donovan Mitchell (foot) will start Game 3 on Saturday April 21st, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 47 points as Pelicans finish sweep of Trail Blazers April 21st, 2018
- Pelicans complete series sweep of Trail Blazers behind Jrue Holiday's 41 points April 21st, 2018
- Hornets fire head coach Steve Clifford April 13th, 2018
- Marvin Williams' 18 points not enough as Hornets fall to Bulls April 4th, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) will play and start on Tuesday for Charlotte April 3rd, 2018
- Nicolas Batum (Achilles) ruled out Tuesday for Hornets April 3rd, 2018
- Jeremy Lamb (sore foot) back in action for Hornets on Sunday April 1st, 2018
- Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (foot) won't play Saturday versus Wizards March 31st, 2018