Hornets' Kemba Walker tallies 22 points and 7 assists on Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker had 22 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, and 1 steal in 39 minutes against the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday.
Walker had a solid performance, but the Hornets lost for the sixth time in their last seven games. For the month of March, Walker has averaged 19.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 6.0 assists in 36.8 minutes a game. Charlotte gets the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday.
Walker's performance led to 36.1 FanDuel points, hovering right around his average output this season (37.6).
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Former Spurs guard Tony Parker to sign with the Hornets July 6th, 2018
- Dwight Howard to sign with Wizards after finalizing buyout with Nets July 3rd, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Hornets reportedly tab Spurs assistant James Borrego for head coaching job May 8th, 2018