Marc Gasol scores 17 points as Grizzlies lose 18th straight game
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol scored 17 points on 8-for-17 shooting Monday, to go with 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, and 1 steal in a 121-103 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Grizzlies own the league's longest losing streak by a mile, and it's just what the doctor ordered for this tanking team. At 49 losses, the Grizzlies are tied for the worst record in the NBA with 15 games to go.
Gasol is averaging 36.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- Magic take Mo Bamba with 6th selection June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks scores career-high 36 points in finale April 12th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) will not play for Memphis on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Deyonta Davis starting in place of Marc Gasol (rest) on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Andrew Harrison (wrist) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018