Marc Gasol scores 17 points as Grizzlies lose 18th straight game
Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol scored 17 points on 8-for-17 shooting Monday, to go with 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, and 1 steal in a 121-103 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Grizzlies own the league's longest losing streak by a mile, and it's just what the doctor ordered for this tanking team. At 49 losses, the Grizzlies are tied for the worst record in the NBA with 15 games to go.
Gasol is averaging 36.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018