Steven Adams (ankle) injures hip, makes early exit for Thunder again
Oklahoma City Thunder Steven Adams suffered a left hip contusion on Monday against the Sacramento Kings and will not return.
Adams wasn't moving well after a fall and may have also tweaked the ankle injury that limited him to 17 minutes on Saturday against San Antonio Spurs. If he's unavailable on Tuesday for the second half of the back-to-back set against the Atlanta Hawks, then Jerami Grant and Patrick Patterson will likely pick up most of Adams' minutes. Nick Collison could also see a boost.
Adams scored 6 points (3-for-5 field goals) with 6 rebounds, 2 assists, and 2 blocks in 23 minutes on Monday, finishing with 22.2 FanDuel points.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021