Devin Booker (triceps) to be game-time decision for Suns
Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker will be a game-time decision, reports Scott Bordow of AZCentral Sports.
Booker was listed as questionable and will test his triceps in warmups. A final determination on his status will be made at that time. If he's in, he should carry a high usage with both Josh Jackson (knee) and T.J. Warren (back) out against the Charlotte Hornets tonight. Troy Daniels and Davon Reed will be asked to step up in his place.
Booker's projected 38 FanDuel points rank 1st among all shooting guards tonight. It's worth noting that tip is at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) will play and start Wednesday for Phoenix February 13th, 2019
- Tyler Johnson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Suns February 12th, 2019
- Suns' De'Anthony Melton (ankle) will sit again Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- T.J. Warren (ankle) still out for Suns on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Dragan Bender playing with Suns' second unit on Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Elie Okobo playing off Phoenix's bench on Sunday February 10th, 2019