Tyler Johnson returns to starting lineup for Heat on Thursday, Luke Babbitt to come off bench
Miami Heat guard Tyler Johnson will start on Thursday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Johnson will replace Luke Babbitt in the starting lineup for Miami after coming off the bench in the previous two games and missing the two before that. He's averaging 16.0 points, 2.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.4 steals, and 1.6 3-pointers on 50.9 percent shooting from the field in five games since the All-Star break.
numberFire's models project Johnson to score 22.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 on Thursday.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020