Clint Capela (illness) questionable Wednesday for Houston
According to the Houston Chronicle's Jonathan Feigen, Houston Rockets center Clint Capela is considered questionable for Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Capela's dealing with the same illness that kept him out of Monday's game in Utah. If he's ultimately out, the Rockets would be forced to start Tarik Black again with Brandan Wright (knee) also sidelined. Nene would be in for his 15-to-20 minutes as well.
At $7,700, Capela is projected for 33.2 FanDuel points if he's able to take the floor on Wednesday night.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021