Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple will come off the bench on Saturday night versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
Temple got the nod on Wednesday, but with De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) back in action tonight, the 31-year-old veteran will move back to the Kings' bench. He's averaging 10.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 0.9 steals, and 1.6 3-pointers in 20 games as a reserve this season.
numberFire's models project Temple to score 14.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,500 on Saturday.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Zach Randolph (illness) questionable for Kings on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) probable for Kings on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) practices for Kings on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Skal Labissiere not starting for Sacramento on Monday March 19th, 2018
- Zach Randolph in Kings' first unit versus Pistons, Skal Labissiere on bench March 19th, 2018