Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday
Miami Heat power forward/center Kelly Olynyk is doubtful to play Friday, according to Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel.
Olynyk hasn't been able to get back on the floor since February 5th. This will be his fifth straight absence and it doesn't seem like he's too close to getting back quite yet. Hassan Whiteside, Bam Adebayo and James Johnson will continue to get additional minutes with Olynyk out.
In 54 games, Olynyk is averaging 11.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out Wednesday in Miami March 20th, 2018
- Heat rule out Hassan Whiteside for Wednesday game against the Knicks March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- James Johnson drops a career-high 31 points in Heat's Monday win March 20th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out for Miami on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (hip) ruled out again for Heat on Monday March 18th, 2018