Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz will not play Thursday against the Chicago Bulls.
According to Philly.com's Keith Pompey, the Sixers are citing shoulder rehabilitation as the reason for Fultz' absence. It's not much of an update, but it's looking more likely that they hold him out for the rest of the year. If he were to return at any point, it would mean fewer minutes for guys like Jerryd Bayless and Timothe Luwawu.
For the rest of the year, our models project Fultz to average 6.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 20 games and 19 minutes per game.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018