Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz will not play Thursday against the Chicago Bulls.
According to Philly.com's Keith Pompey, the Sixers are citing shoulder rehabilitation as the reason for Fultz' absence. It's not much of an update, but it's looking more likely that they hold him out for the rest of the year. If he were to return at any point, it would mean fewer minutes for guys like Jerryd Bayless and Timothe Luwawu.
For the rest of the year, our models project Fultz to average 6.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 20 games and 19 minutes per game.
- Serge Ibaka (knee) questionable Wednesday for Raptors December 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (back) probable for Toronto versus Pacers December 18th, 2018
- Pascal Siakam (back) probable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Julius Randle (ankle) upgraded to doubtful for Lakers Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (thigh) questionable for Raptors Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Justise Winslow (ankle) probable for Heat Thursday December 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Jimmy Butler (groin) will not have a minutes limit Monday December 17th, 2018
- Furkan Korkmaz returning to Philadelphia's bench Sunday afternoon December 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) starting for 76ers versus Cavaliers, Furkan Korkmaz moves back to bench December 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin, game-time decision) expected to play for 76ers Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) questionable for 76ers on Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Mike Muscala will play in Friday's game against the Pacers December 14th, 2018