Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz will not play Thursday against the Chicago Bulls.
According to Philly.com's Keith Pompey, the Sixers are citing shoulder rehabilitation as the reason for Fultz' absence. It's not much of an update, but it's looking more likely that they hold him out for the rest of the year. If he were to return at any point, it would mean fewer minutes for guys like Jerryd Bayless and Timothe Luwawu.
For the rest of the year, our models project Fultz to average 6.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 20 games and 19 minutes per game.
- Emeka Okafor will come off the Pelicans' bench on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) to be a game-time decision on Sunday March 24th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) back in the Grizzlies' lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will join the Pelicans' starting lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Deyonta Davis will return to a reserve role for Memphis versus the Lakers March 24th, 2018
- Darius Miller makes a surprise start on Saturday for New Orleans March 24th, 2018
- Joel Embiid limited to 20 minutes in Sixers' blowout of Grizzlies March 22nd, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons scores 13, falls assist shy of double-double March 22nd, 2018
- Dario Saric scores 21 points with 12 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid scores 29 points with 10 rebounds in 76ers' win March 16th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons amasses second straight triple-double March 16th, 2018
- Robert Covington hits 5 threes in Sixers' win March 16th, 2018