Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz will not play Thursday against the Chicago Bulls.
According to Philly.com's Keith Pompey, the Sixers are citing shoulder rehabilitation as the reason for Fultz' absence. It's not much of an update, but it's looking more likely that they hold him out for the rest of the year. If he were to return at any point, it would mean fewer minutes for guys like Jerryd Bayless and Timothe Luwawu.
For the rest of the year, our models project Fultz to average 6.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists over 20 games and 19 minutes per game.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018