C.J. McCollum scores 29 points as Trail Blazers take down Warriors
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum scored 29 points (12-of-26 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 40.2 minutes of Wednesday's 123-117 win over the Golden State Warriors.
McCollum had failed to make at least 41.0 percent of his shots in any of the previous five games, so it was nice to see some improvement from the field as the Blazers head into the break.
McCollum scored 36.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, compared to his average of 33.3 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic starting for Kings on Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Jalen Brunson will start for Mavericks on Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (back) will not play for Raptors on Sunday December 16th, 2018
- C.J. Miles will start for Raptors on Sunday night December 16th, 2018
- Delon Wright will start for Raptors on Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Kings' Iman Shumpert (hip) will not play on Sunday night December 16th, 2018
- Portland's Jake Layman to start Wednesday for resting Mo Harkless December 12th, 2018
- Moe Harkless getting breather for Trail Blazers on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Damian Lillard tweaked shoulder Tuesday in Trail Blazers' loss December 12th, 2018
- Seth Curry to play with Trail Blazers' second unit on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) will play against Minnesota on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Trail Blazers' Jake Layman scores career-high 24 points in easy win December 7th, 2018