C.J. McCollum scores 29 points as Trail Blazers take down Warriors
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum scored 29 points (12-of-26 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 40.2 minutes of Wednesday's 123-117 win over the Golden State Warriors.
McCollum had failed to make at least 41.0 percent of his shots in any of the previous five games, so it was nice to see some improvement from the field as the Blazers head into the break.
McCollum scored 36.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, compared to his average of 33.3 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Blazers re-sign Jusuf Nurkic to four-year deal July 7th, 2018
- Blazers sign Seth Curry to two-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Blazers and Nik Stauskas agree to terms on a contract July 1st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018