C.J. McCollum scores 29 points as Trail Blazers take down Warriors
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum scored 29 points (12-of-26 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 40.2 minutes of Wednesday's 123-117 win over the Golden State Warriors.
McCollum had failed to make at least 41.0 percent of his shots in any of the previous five games, so it was nice to see some improvement from the field as the Blazers head into the break.
McCollum scored 36.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, compared to his average of 33.3 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Nuggets' Wilson Chandler will exercise player option for 2018-19 season June 22nd, 2018
- Nuggets make Michael Porter Jr. last pick in lottery June 21st, 2018
- Hornets move back a pick, snag Miles Bridges with 12th pick June 21st, 2018
- Clippers select Jerome Robinson with the 13th pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- 76ers select Mikal Bridges at 10th overall June 21st, 2018
- Charlotte Hornets select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with the 11th pick in the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Portland's Damian Lillard named 2017-18 All-NBA First Team May 24th, 2018
- Moe Harkless (knee) will not play in Game 4 for Portland April 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Evan Turner (toe) will play and likely start in Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018