C.J. McCollum scores 29 points as Trail Blazers take down Warriors
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum scored 29 points (12-of-26 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 40.2 minutes of Wednesday's 123-117 win over the Golden State Warriors.
McCollum had failed to make at least 41.0 percent of his shots in any of the previous five games, so it was nice to see some improvement from the field as the Blazers head into the break.
McCollum scored 36.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, compared to his average of 33.3 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Emeka Okafor will come off the Pelicans' bench on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) to be a game-time decision on Sunday March 24th, 2018
- Marc Gasol (rest) back in the Grizzlies' lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- DeAndre Liggins will join the Pelicans' starting lineup on Saturday March 24th, 2018
- Deyonta Davis will return to a reserve role for Memphis versus the Lakers March 24th, 2018
- Darius Miller makes a surprise start on Saturday for New Orleans March 24th, 2018
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic (back) is expected to play Friday night March 23rd, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic (back) questionable for Trail Blazers on Friday March 22nd, 2018
- C.J. McCollum struggles Tuesday with 8 points in Blazers' win March 21st, 2018
- Blazers' Damian Lillard has poor shooting night in loss to Rockets March 21st, 2018
- Jusuf Nurkic dominates Rockets Tuesday night in Portland March 21st, 2018
- Al-Farouq Aminu knocks down 6 three-pointers in Blazers' Tuesday loss March 21st, 2018