Miami's James Johnson breaks out of slump with 16 points Tuesday
Miami Heat forward James Johnson scored 16 points on 7-for-11 shooting Tuesday, to go with 7 rebounds in a 115-112 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
It was a revenge game for Johnson, which helped him bust out of a small slump of single digit scoring in his three games prior to Tuesday night. Johnson and the Heat are right back in action Wednesday before the break against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Our models project Johnson for 21.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,300.
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Wayne Ellington reportedly re-signs with Heat July 13th, 2018
- Thunder's Carmelo Anthony has met with Houston and Miami July 10th, 2018
- Heat will not pick up Jordan Mickey's team option for 2018 May 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) will start in Game 5 for Miami April 24th, 2018