Miami's James Johnson breaks out of slump with 16 points Tuesday
Miami Heat forward James Johnson scored 16 points on 7-for-11 shooting Tuesday, to go with 7 rebounds in a 115-112 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
It was a revenge game for Johnson, which helped him bust out of a small slump of single digit scoring in his three games prior to Tuesday night. Johnson and the Heat are right back in action Wednesday before the break against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Our models project Johnson for 21.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,300.
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo sprains ankle, makes early exit versus Clippers March 21st, 2018
- Wizards' Mike Scott (illness) ruled out on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jodie Meeks out sick for Wizards versus Spurs March 21st, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell will come off bench for Clippers on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for Clippers on Wednesday, Sindarius back on bench March 21st, 2018
- Tony Snell moves back to the Bucks' bench on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out Wednesday in Miami March 20th, 2018
- Heat rule out Hassan Whiteside for Wednesday game against the Knicks March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- James Johnson drops a career-high 31 points in Heat's Monday win March 20th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (hamstring) will remain out for Miami on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (hip) ruled out again for Heat on Monday March 18th, 2018