Donovan Mitchell drops 25 points in Utah's comeback win
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell scored 25 points on 9-for-28 shooting Monday, to go with 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals in a 101-99 comeback win over the San Antonio Spurs.
Mitchell didn't have the greatest shooting night, but he was big in the fourth quarter for the Jazz in their comeback victory. Utah will have the day off Tuesday before playing once more on Wednesday before the All Star Break.
Our early models for Wednesday project Mitchell for 33.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,600.
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (finger) to see a hand specialist, could miss 2-to-4 weeks January 22nd, 2019
- Suns' T.J. Warren (ankle) makes an early exit on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Cavs' Tristan Thompson (foot) listed as out for Wednesday's game January 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose starting in place of Jeff Teague on Tuesday January 22nd, 2019
- Jalen Brunson will come off the bench Tuesday for Dallas January 22nd, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (foot) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix January 22nd, 2019
- Derrick Favors scores 12 with 9 rebounds, 3 blocks for Jazz January 22nd, 2019
- Utah's Ricky Rubio (hamstring) will play in Monday's game against the Trail Blazers January 21st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Monday night January 21st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hamstring) returns to full practice for Jazz January 20th, 2019
- Utah's Royce O'Neale has 16 points, 11 rebounds Friday January 19th, 2019
- Utah's Rudy Gobert puts up 19 points, grabs 15 boards on Friday January 19th, 2019