Donovan Mitchell drops 25 points in Utah's comeback win
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell scored 25 points on 9-for-28 shooting Monday, to go with 7 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals in a 101-99 comeback win over the San Antonio Spurs.
Mitchell didn't have the greatest shooting night, but he was big in the fourth quarter for the Jazz in their comeback victory. Utah will have the day off Tuesday before playing once more on Wednesday before the All Star Break.
Our early models for Wednesday project Mitchell for 33.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $7,600.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) gets green light for Jazz on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) returns to practice, questionable for Jazz on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Timberwolves don't plan to sign Derrick Rose February 16th, 2018
- Utah's Rudy Gobert grabs 17 rebounds in win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Derrick Favors tallies 18 points and 12 boards in Utah's win over Phoenix on Wednesday February 15th, 2018