Report: Wizards in discussions with free agent Ty Lawson
The Washington Wizards are "seriously considering" signing free agent guard Ty Lawson according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Lawson last played in the China Basketball Association with the Shangdong Golden Stars, and with the Wizards in desperate need of a point guard, they could bring in Lawson to carry the load until John Wall returns. Expect the Wizards to sign a point guard
Lawson last played in the NBA with the Sacramento Kings in 2016-17, averaging 9.9 points and 4.8 assists in 25.1 minutes per game.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021