76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) is playing on Friday after successfully going through warmups
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (ankle) will play on Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Embiid didn't have any issues during warmups and will play against the Pelicans. It's worth noting that this is the first game of a back-to-back, so it's possible he sits out on Saturday.
Priced at $10,400, numberFire projects Embiid for 48.9 FanDuel points tonight.
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018
- Dario Saric comes to life for 76ers in Game 4 win over Celtics May 8th, 2018