76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) is playing on Friday after successfully going through warmups
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (ankle) will play on Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Embiid didn't have any issues during warmups and will play against the Pelicans. It's worth noting that this is the first game of a back-to-back, so it's possible he sits out on Saturday.
Priced at $10,400, numberFire projects Embiid for 48.9 FanDuel points tonight.
- Marc Gasol (rest) will return for Grizzlies on Monday February 24th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos not on Kings' injury report against Lakers February 24th, 2018
- Garrett Temple returns to Kings' bench versus Lakers February 24th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox (pink eye) in Kings' starting lineup on Saturday February 24th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) sitting for Lakers on Saturday in second half of back-to-back February 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler could reportedly return for Timberwolves in 4-6 weeks February 24th, 2018
- Ben Simmons leads 76ers with career-high 32 points in victory February 23rd, 2018
- Joel Embiid scores 30 points with 13 rebounds in full line as 76ers hold off Bulls February 23rd, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid didn't play for 76ers on Wednesday due to swelling in ankle February 15th, 2018