76ers' Joel Embiid (ankle) is playing on Friday after successfully going through warmups
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (ankle) will play on Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Embiid didn't have any issues during warmups and will play against the Pelicans. It's worth noting that this is the first game of a back-to-back, so it's possible he sits out on Saturday.
Priced at $10,400, numberFire projects Embiid for 48.9 FanDuel points tonight.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018