Jordan Clarkson will not play for Cleveland on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson will not make his team debut in Friday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
The new-look Cavs will have to wait a little bit longer, as Clarkson, Larry Nance, Rodney Hood and George Hill will all be unavailable for Friday's game against the Hawks.
Clarkson averaged 23.6 FanDuel points in 53 games with the Los Angeles Lakers this season.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Ante Zizic to make another start for Cavaliers versus Suns February 21st, 2019
- Kevin Love still on minutes limit for Cavaliers Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019