Jordan Clarkson will not play for Cleveland on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Jordan Clarkson will not make his team debut in Friday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
The new-look Cavs will have to wait a little bit longer, as Clarkson, Larry Nance, Rodney Hood and George Hill will all be unavailable for Friday's game against the Hawks.
Clarkson averaged 23.6 FanDuel points in 53 games with the Los Angeles Lakers this season.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Larry Nance to be more involved in the Cavs' rotation May 21st, 2018
- LeBron James shows out in Cleveland's Game 3 win May 20th, 2018
- LeBron James' triple-double not enough as Cavaliers lose Game 2 May 16th, 2018
- Cavs' Kyle Korver moving to the bench with Tristan Thompson starting in Game 2 May 15th, 2018