Milos Teodosic (foot) ruled out as Clippers visit the Pistons
Los Angeles Clippers guard Milos Teodosic (foot) will not play on Friday.
Teodosic has been dealing with a sore right foot lately and will sit out on Friday to rest the injury. Austin Rivers will be back for the first time in 2018 and will see the bulk of Teodosic's minutes. Lou Williams and Tyrone Wallace could see an uptick as well.
Teodosic has averaged 20.8 FanDuel points in 25.6 minutes per game this season.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace moves to Clipppers' bench with Austin Rivers starting April 11th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell starting for Clippers in season finale, C.J. Williams will come off the bench April 11th, 2018
- Austin Rivers (elbow) will play for Clippers on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Montrezl Harrell stuffs Clippers' stat sheet Monday in loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell scores career-high 20 points in Clippers' loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- C.J. Williams starting for the Clippers on Monday night April 9th, 2018