Milos Teodosic (foot) ruled out as Clippers visit the Pistons
Los Angeles Clippers guard Milos Teodosic (foot) will not play on Friday.
Teodosic has been dealing with a sore right foot lately and will sit out on Friday to rest the injury. Austin Rivers will be back for the first time in 2018 and will see the bulk of Teodosic's minutes. Lou Williams and Tyrone Wallace could see an uptick as well.
Teodosic has averaged 20.8 FanDuel points in 25.6 minutes per game this season.
- Houston's Clint Capela double-doubles in blowout win over Kings on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Oklahoma City's Paul George scores 32 points in road win over Phoenix November 18th, 2018
- Hornets' Kemba Walker drops 60 points against Philadelphia on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith starting for injured Wesley Matthews on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson (groin) probable for Sunday's game against the Lakers November 17th, 2018
- Thunder starting Hamidou Diallo at shooting guard on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Lou Williams leads Clippers with 23 points in victory November 16th, 2018
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell has 23 points, 8 rebounds, 4 blocks in defeat of Warriors November 13th, 2018
- Luc Mbah a Moute (knee) will remain sidelined for the Clippers November 12th, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (ankle) will not play on Monday November 12th, 2018
- Boban Marjanovic moving to Clippers' bench on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Clippers' Marcin Gortat starting on Saturday against Milwaukee November 10th, 2018