Milos Teodosic (foot) ruled out as Clippers visit the Pistons
Los Angeles Clippers guard Milos Teodosic (foot) will not play on Friday.
Teodosic has been dealing with a sore right foot lately and will sit out on Friday to rest the injury. Austin Rivers will be back for the first time in 2018 and will see the bulk of Teodosic's minutes. Lou Williams and Tyrone Wallace could see an uptick as well.
Teodosic has averaged 20.8 FanDuel points in 25.6 minutes per game this season.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Garrett Temple playing with Clippers' second unit in Wednesday's matchup against Phoenix February 13th, 2019
- Landry Shamet getting the start for the Clippers on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell playing with Clippers' second unit on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Clippers starting Ivica Zubac at center on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari (back) returns to Clippers' lineup Thursday in first game since January February 7th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell starting for Clippers on Thursday February 7th, 2019