Sixers' Joel Embiid (ankle) to be game-time decision Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to The Athletic's Derek Bodner, a final decision has not yet been made on Embiid's status. We should know more after he goes through warm-ups. The game tips at 7:00, so we should know before lock. In the event he's sidelined, Amir Johnson and Richaun Holmes should split the minutes down low.
Priced at $10,400, Embiid is projected for 48.9 FanDuel points if he takes the floor versus the Pelicans.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Taj Gibson scores season-high 28 in Timberwolves' win February 16th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Joel Embiid didn't play for 76ers on Wednesday due to swelling in ankle February 15th, 2018
- Philly's Ben Simmons scores 18 in triple-double performance February 15th, 2018
- Sixer's Dario Saric scores 19 points with 8 rebounds in absence of Joel Embiid (ankle) February 15th, 2018
- Amir Johnson replaces Joel Embiid (ankle) in 76ers' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (ankle) ruled out on Wednesday in 76ers' last game before All-Star break February 14th, 2018