Sixers' Joel Embiid (ankle) to be game-time decision Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to The Athletic's Derek Bodner, a final decision has not yet been made on Embiid's status. We should know more after he goes through warm-ups. The game tips at 7:00, so we should know before lock. In the event he's sidelined, Amir Johnson and Richaun Holmes should split the minutes down low.
Priced at $10,400, Embiid is projected for 48.9 FanDuel points if he takes the floor versus the Pelicans.
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul (hamstring) ruled out for Game 6 May 25th, 2018
- Kevon Looney will get another start for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (leg) still out for Warriors on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) will play on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018
- Dario Saric comes to life for 76ers in Game 4 win over Celtics May 8th, 2018