Sixers' Joel Embiid (ankle) to be game-time decision Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to The Athletic's Derek Bodner, a final decision has not yet been made on Embiid's status. We should know more after he goes through warm-ups. The game tips at 7:00, so we should know before lock. In the event he's sidelined, Amir Johnson and Richaun Holmes should split the minutes down low.
Priced at $10,400, Embiid is projected for 48.9 FanDuel points if he takes the floor versus the Pelicans.
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out for Friday's game against Denver February 22nd, 2019
- Boban Marjanovic draws start for 76ers in place of Joel Embiid (knee) versus Heat February 21st, 2019
- Joel Embiid sidelined a week for 76ers with sore knee February 20th, 2019
- Sixers' Joel Embiid (illness) will play in Sunday's matchup against the Lakers February 10th, 2019
- Jonathon Simmons (oblique) available to make 76ers debut Sunday February 10th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (illness) questionable for 76ers Sunday afternoon February 10th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler scores 22 points for Philadelphia on Friday February 9th, 2019