Sixers' Joel Embiid (ankle) to be game-time decision Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to The Athletic's Derek Bodner, a final decision has not yet been made on Embiid's status. We should know more after he goes through warm-ups. The game tips at 7:00, so we should know before lock. In the event he's sidelined, Amir Johnson and Richaun Holmes should split the minutes down low.
Priced at $10,400, Embiid is projected for 48.9 FanDuel points if he takes the floor versus the Pelicans.
- Houston's Clint Capela double-doubles in blowout win over Kings on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Oklahoma City's Paul George scores 32 points in road win over Phoenix November 18th, 2018
- Hornets' Kemba Walker drops 60 points against Philadelphia on Saturday November 18th, 2018
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith starting for injured Wesley Matthews on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Miami's James Johnson (groin) probable for Sunday's game against the Lakers November 17th, 2018
- Thunder starting Hamidou Diallo at shooting guard on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- 76ers starting Mike Muscala on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Philadelphia's Wilson Chandler will play with a 12-minute limit on Saturday November 17th, 2018
- Markelle Fultz will come off the 76ers bench on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler confirmed as starter for 76ers debut Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Landry Shamet returning to 76ers' bench Monday November 12th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler to make first start of season for 76ers Monday November 12th, 2018