Sixers' Joel Embiid (ankle) to be game-time decision Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
According to The Athletic's Derek Bodner, a final decision has not yet been made on Embiid's status. We should know more after he goes through warm-ups. The game tips at 7:00, so we should know before lock. In the event he's sidelined, Amir Johnson and Richaun Holmes should split the minutes down low.
Priced at $10,400, Embiid is projected for 48.9 FanDuel points if he takes the floor versus the Pelicans.
- Carmelo Anthony verbally agrees to sign with Houston August 7th, 2018
- Greg Monroe signs one-year deal with Toronto August 6th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony finalizes buyout with Hawks July 30th, 2018
- Clint Capela re-signs with Houston for five-years, $90M July 27th, 2018
- Kevin Love reportedly signs 4-year, $120 million extension with Cavaliers July 24th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- 76ers' first round pick Zhaire Smith suffers foot fracture August 7th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- 76ers send Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to Thunder July 19th, 2018
- Justin Anderson goes from 76ers to Hawks July 19th, 2018
- Mike Muscala reportedly moves from Hawks to 76ers July 19th, 2018