Clippers' Austin Rivers (ankle) says he will play on Friday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Austin Rivers (ankle) told reporters that he will play on Friday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Rivers has been out since December 29 with ankle and foot injuries. It is unclear if he will start, but he is likely to be on a minutes restriction either way. Avery Bradley and Lou Williams will see fewer minutes on Friday with Rivers back.
Our models project Rivers for 15.2 FanDuel points in 20.1 minutes on Friday.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Sixers' Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will remain out Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan scores career-high 30 points in Clippers' win over Celtics on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Tobias Harris limited to 10 points Monday in Clippers' win February 13th, 2018
- DeAndre Jordan's double-double helps Clippers beat Nets on Monday February 13th, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari scores 16 points with 2 blocks in Clippers' victory February 13th, 2018
- Lou Williams scores 20 points in full line for Clippers February 13th, 2018