Clippers' Austin Rivers (ankle) says he will play on Friday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Austin Rivers (ankle) told reporters that he will play on Friday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Rivers has been out since December 29 with ankle and foot injuries. It is unclear if he will start, but he is likely to be on a minutes restriction either way. Avery Bradley and Lou Williams will see fewer minutes on Friday with Rivers back.
Our models project Rivers for 15.2 FanDuel points in 20.1 minutes on Friday.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace moves to Clipppers' bench with Austin Rivers starting April 11th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell starting for Clippers in season finale, C.J. Williams will come off the bench April 11th, 2018
- Austin Rivers (elbow) will play for Clippers on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Montrezl Harrell stuffs Clippers' stat sheet Monday in loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- Sindarius Thornwell scores career-high 20 points in Clippers' loss to Pelicans April 10th, 2018
- C.J. Williams starting for the Clippers on Monday night April 9th, 2018