Jose Calderon will start at point guard for Cleveland on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Jose Calderon will start at point guard on Friday versus the Atlanta Hawks.
With Isaiah Thomas in L.A., George Hill and Jordan Clarkson not ready to play for the Cavs yet, Calderon will get all the minutes he can handle at the point on Friday. London Perrantes will be active against the Hawks and will see a few minutes as Calderon's backup.
Our models project Calderon for 22.7 FanDuel points in 31.5 minutes on Friday for 5.0x value.
- Pelicans reportedly name Danny Ferry as interim general manager on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Boston's Kyrie Irving (knee) 'very, very close' to returning February 15th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore scores 16 in 27 minutes, Hawks lose to Knicks February 15th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams bounces back with 9 points, 12 boards February 15th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Langston Galloway returns to the Detroit bench versus Boston February 13th, 2019
- Luke Kennard joins the Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Andre Drummond drops season-high 32 points, Detroit defeats Wizards February 12th, 2019
- Pistons officially sign Wayne Ellington on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Andre Drummond powers Detroit with 29 points, 20 rebounds Friday February 9th, 2019
- Langston Galloway joins the Pistons' starting lineup Friday night February 8th, 2019