Kings' Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable for Friday
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable to play against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday.
Temple didn't practice on Wednesday, but is expected to be able to play against the Trail Blazers. There's a chance he won't be rested as often now that George Hill is gone.
Tonight, numberFire projects Temple for 17.6 FanDuel points in 25.1 minutes.
- Dion Waiters (ankle) listed as inactive for the Heat's season opener October 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (neck) returns to practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors officially rule out DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) for Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Shaun Livingston (foot) questionable to play on Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018