Kings' Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable for Friday
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable to play against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday.
Temple didn't practice on Wednesday, but is expected to be able to play against the Trail Blazers. There's a chance he won't be rested as often now that George Hill is gone.
Tonight, numberFire projects Temple for 17.6 FanDuel points in 25.1 minutes.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic scores 20 points with 4 threes in Kings' loss February 15th, 2018
- JaKarr Sampson draws third start of season for Kings versus Rockets February 14th, 2018
- Zach Randolph not in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Zach Randolph leads Kings with 22 points in Tuesday's win February 14th, 2018
- Bogdan Bogdanovic scores 19 points as Kings beat Mavericks February 14th, 2018