Kings' Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable for Friday
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple (oral surgery) is probable to play against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday.
Temple didn't practice on Wednesday, but is expected to be able to play against the Trail Blazers. There's a chance he won't be rested as often now that George Hill is gone.
Tonight, numberFire projects Temple for 17.6 FanDuel points in 25.1 minutes.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Phoenix Suns land the number one pick in the 2018 NBA Draft May 15th, 2018
- Kosta Koufos exercising his 2018-19 player option with Kings May 10th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic has a miniscus tear, will have surgery to repair April 24th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (ankle) will miss the Kings' season finale on Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere (ankle) ruled out for Monday April 9th, 2018
- Justin Jackson gets bumped to Kings bench on Friday night April 6th, 2018